6.10.2012

Connie and John // Three weeks and counting

Just a mini photo shoot with Connie and John before their big wedding day on June 30.  And of all things it was John's birthday, too.  As far as I could gather these two are like George Burns and Gracie Allen.  John is the center, the straight man.  And Connie buzzes around in giggles and energy.  She's a great conversationalist and I know that if I get distracted by her infectious energy we'd wind up talking all night and miss the wedding.  Focus, Beth, focus.

This was our first meeting, so we worked on building our rapport and talked about their wish list for photos, scouted locations together, and hashed out the details of the day.  But I can't imagine anyone not able to find rapport with these two.  Adorable is the best word that comes to mind.

Happy birthday, John!!





  I'd love for you to LIKE me on Facebook or visit my website!

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is WOW! What a couple- What a beautiful couple and what a great photographer. These pictures just made my day- from Lisa Peklo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics Beth you did a great job! I would have said that even if these two weren't my son and future daughter in law. Colleen T

    ReplyDelete