9.11.2012

Robert the Fish

Greydon won a fish at the Damascus Fair this past week.  We were thrilled to have a little pet in the house that doesn't make Fletcher sneeze.  Greydon named him Robert, his own middle name, and we got a tank, plant, food, rocks and tried our best to create a nice little home within our home. 

Upon arriving home today, I checked on the little guy and found him belly up.  Robert died sometime during the day, and I feel awful because just this morning he was swimming around, eating food, seeming like everything was a-ok.  

Here are some pictures from Sunday when Robert was still part of the family.

RIP Robert.  You will always be Greydon's first pet even if it was only for four days.


I'd love for you to LIKE me on Facebook or visit my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment